I'm trying to not get sucked into more of these wildly intoxicating random NYC videos, a little nostalgia is good but even a little too much is poison, so of course I immediately stumbled into this one from March 17, 2000; I think it's the first one I've seen from a day when I was living there & of course I stared at it like my life depended on it for about 2 minutes before snapping out of it. The crazy fat snow doesn’t make quitting any easier & I'm burning a hole through my so-called brain to remember what I was doing that day, but of course I know the idea of spotting anyone I know, much less myself, is absolutely beyond ridiculous.
But as long as my heart beats, I can’t help but whisper only to myself only as loudly as I dare: you never know.
No comments:
Post a Comment