...for the recent Gilmore Girls addiction I can't seem to spin myself out of; for some reason I've never really watched the pilot episode or most of the first season, and I just watched the scene in the pilot with Lorelei asking her parents for the money for Chilton so I have a few thoughts:
1. to whomever did this to Emily’s hair: I will find you. And I will destroy you.
2. why does Richard repeatedly do a smug, seen-it-all-before “you need money?” thing when isn’t the whole point that she DOESN’T come to them for money? Which is confirmed seconds later by Emily…so why have Richard go on & on about it like that? 🤔
3. how can their liquor table setup have an ice bowl with like 5 ice cubes? Wouldn’t they melt after about 10 minutes so you’d hafta be swapping them out constantly; is this why they go through so many maids? 🤔
4. I understand they have no relationship but why are the parents so mean about her going to business class, wouldn’t that be the one thing that would perk Mr. Business McBusinessy’s ears up, one thing he could connect with her over? Is this shades of a few seasons later when Luke craps all over Jess for being a great employee at Wal-Mart? 🤔
5. What is it about rich people & big oil paintings of themselves; there’s also one in the opening scene of Schitt’s Creek - is this the official “you should know these people are crazy rich” signal tv likes to give us? 🤔
6. If Chilton needs the tuition check “immediately” to save her spot for Monday, how can Lorelei get it to them in time if she doesn’t get the check until late Friday night? 🤔
2. why does Richard repeatedly do a smug, seen-it-all-before “you need money?” thing when isn’t the whole point that she DOESN’T come to them for money? Which is confirmed seconds later by Emily…so why have Richard go on & on about it like that? 🤔
3. how can their liquor table setup have an ice bowl with like 5 ice cubes? Wouldn’t they melt after about 10 minutes so you’d hafta be swapping them out constantly; is this why they go through so many maids? 🤔
4. I understand they have no relationship but why are the parents so mean about her going to business class, wouldn’t that be the one thing that would perk Mr. Business McBusinessy’s ears up, one thing he could connect with her over? Is this shades of a few seasons later when Luke craps all over Jess for being a great employee at Wal-Mart? 🤔
5. What is it about rich people & big oil paintings of themselves; there’s also one in the opening scene of Schitt’s Creek - is this the official “you should know these people are crazy rich” signal tv likes to give us? 🤔
6. If Chilton needs the tuition check “immediately” to save her spot for Monday, how can Lorelei get it to them in time if she doesn’t get the check until late Friday night? 🤔
No comments:
Post a Comment