WARNING: THESE ARE AS I TYPED THEM, I WILL NOT BE EDITING THIS SHIT, TOUGH LUCK LOSERS
49 MINUTES long??!?!!?!? Grrr
Ted’s living above May’s bar now??? oooh I love it!!! What took so long??!?!
They need to recreate the American Werewolf in London opening pub scene. I can’t believe it’s taken this long for me to think of it to be honest.
Rebecca calls him “Leslie”; How can u call someone Leslie when you could be calling them “Higginzzzzzzzza!!!”???
Why are they going so much out of their way to tell us Higgins has to go thru this 6-inch thick binder & summarize it for Rebecca when he could just ChatGPT that shit in about a minute?
Rebeccas not gonna just lie when shes confronted about whether she ever considered hiring a woman instead of ted? Really? No wonder women get 70 cents on the dollar!!!
Is she going out of her way to say "Leslie" now? Dafuck?
You know what they shoulda started the whole season with this episode. BLAMMO! Open in Rebecca’s office and Super shoicker Ted surprise entrance!!! That woulda been better, woulda launched the entire season in about 3 minutes!!! Arghhh!!
Which reminds me, they really need to Chuck Cunningham Ted's wife & kid. Enough already, let's all just pretend they never happened and move the fuck on.
ROY KENT!!!!! FINALLY!!!! “You, Paddington fucking Bear” home run right off the bat
Oooooh Roy addicted to pills yikes 😬 camon Ted writers nobody wants to go thru this
Is “Alice Chilton” supposed to be an homage to Alex Chilton? I will look for clues! You KNOW Ted and Beard are huge Big Star fans.
What happened with Ted and Beard? Wasn’t Ted not at his wedding? Hmm.
Roy’s “your boyfriend’s here” = automatic comedy gold, this one gets funnier the older I get
I love that Beards huge picture in the hall leers into the womens locker room when the door is opened. Super creepy.
Is Ted Lasso the best at rocking the visor cap since Steve Spurrier?
Roys thing was sounding gross but…beef tallow? Mmmmmmm yes please?
I hope they keep up the weird Beard/Roy/Ted thing all season, instead of instantly crumbling like they normally do on these plot things
What exactly is Keelys role on the womens team? What happened to the business Rebecca handed her?
Not only do they still seem to have no idea what to do with Roy & Keeley but theyre basically standing around saying it themselves now? What?
I know the assistant Chilton coach is supposed to be the new star we love but so far she’s all one note? Is she even a good coach?
Wait then all of a sudden she’s the Michael Jordan of empathy, as soon as some player gets hurt?
The locker room reveal at the end got me. I am not made of stone, people.
I cant believe im saying this but is this a great episode? All the great Ted Lasso beats, all the way thru!! THE SHOULDA DITCHED THE OPENING EPISODE AND STARTED WITH THIS ONE!!!
Dammit the Beard/ted/roy conundrum is solved already grrr.
And wouldn’t ted hiring Beard back piss off Chilton after the whole big she’s staying now scene? How could it not? Why would she stick around, oh good not only did I get passed over he for the main job but now im an even lower assistant?
No comments:
Post a Comment