WARNING: THESE ARE AS I TYPED THEM, I WILL NOT BE EDITING THIS SHIT, TOUGH LUCK LOSERS
The show sure loves those audio openings where we can't see what's happening but it's a noise
Why would Rebecca be opening the door when they were just having sex and she wasn’t fully dressed, and the guy was a whole room away? Was she running out the door while getting dressed?
I don't wanna be super woke but would people really stand up and walk out when they mention the women's team at this shareholder meeting? With visible, utter contempt? Really?
My prediction is at some point this season Rebecca is finally gonna snap at Keeley and to be honest I thought it was gonna happen last season.
Oh God it's the fucking kid ugh
You know I love to see Phoebe with Roy but it’s not like when she was a kid with that you know big round head kids have that make them look hilarious, she's great I'm rooting for her but it's not the same
Is this the first time seeing Roy Ken sister?
Oh no is the whole conflict between Coach Chilton and this friend of hers gonna be because of romance? Really? Can’t be any other reason two women could dislike each other? Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Danny Rojas sister a female version of Danny Roja yes please
I knew that Dany Rojas thing was gonna be a joke but I'm bummed, I wanted her to be really great
I have another prediction: it’s ghonna turn out the twins on the team are actually triplets their sister’s gonna show up so it'll be like “slap shot”
I was wrong about Brexit is like “she loved the sea” in mad men , hilarious
I'm not feeling the Rebecca/Matthias saying
Even for Keeley this pro team doesn't have uniforms in time for the beginning of the season? like did they just start the season 10 minutes ago?
Keeley’s report from Roy - she doesn't look at the second page? just one page and shut the binder, that’s it?
You show up for a sexytime romance dinner with Rebecca the owner of a Premier soccer league team at some fancy restaurant and you have a long sleeve T-shirt on?? 😡 No wonder Rebecca never wants to show up at one of your dates. You aint THAT good looking.
I'm really liking Coach Chilton now she's kinda funny, has a great reaction face for a show like this
So in the end Keeley Jones of “woman on top” was saved by a man, a Neanderthal man?
No comments:
Post a Comment