WARNING: THESE ARE ALL AS I WROTE THEM IN REAL TIME I WILL NOT BE EDITING THIS SHIT, TOUGH LUCK LOSERS
Wow, developing some female characters outside of each other?? gee it only took 7 episodes
Believe sign in reverse colors from men’s?? (Check)
Danny Rojas cartwheel line from Rebecca legit lol
Scooter Roy YES PLEASE 🤣🤣🤣 WHY DID THEY END THE ROY ON A SCOOTER THING??? How hilarious would it be watching him have to use it all season??? argh blown opportunity here
I don’t feel like Roy or Dani Rojas would have a super sleazy agent? wouldn't Roy be one of those "fuck that I'm not paying some loser 10%" guys?
Ok the hour doctor’s hair style is officially a problem.
Who is this little kid hanging around and I can’t understand a word he fucking says
Keeley helped Ted with his online dating profile is nice but no Sunny Charlie scene
I can’t do anymore of the Gemma staring at Coach chilton
Roy and doctor was that the nicest breakup of all time ever?
Seriously who the fuck is this little kid?
Do we know why beard and Jane broke up?
Tracy Ullman is just incredible. The her/rebecca/higgins phone call shit was hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment