Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Brilliant Ideas. I have Them.

I'm sure there's a lot of weird things about living at The White House but I’ve always thought this by far has to be the weirdest:

The president must pay for all personal meals, groceries, and family food expenses consumed at the White House.
Like, what's the purpose of this? Some stubborn arcane leftover meant to prove a point? Isn’t this just more of a hassle than it's worth? And yes I am now starting a band called The Stubborn Arcane Leftovers, rock you very much. 

"But Xmastime", you say in the voice of Craig “Ironhead” Heyward from those soap commercials (RIP), "do you possibly have a BRILLIANT idea for a movie or tv show about this?" 

Sigh. Yes I do, faithful readers, YES I do: 

The new president discovers this little factoid about living at The White House and it really sucks for him because he has 12 kids so he has to get a second job, and hilarity ensues. And yes that second job is probably driving an Uber. 

LOOKING FOR INVESTORS PEOPLE, LET'S MAKE SOME REAL MONEY, PEOPLE!! 💰💰💰💰

No comments: