Saturday, September 19, 2026

SPOILER ALERT: I'm Fucking Right Again.

Well gee whaddya know, check out how one company's doing after telling Trump to go fuck himself:

The boss of vintage navigation company MapQuest has revealed the stunning spike in downloads and usage its seen since defying Donald Trump.

Trump signed an executive order to change Lake Ontario to “Lake America” on Aug. 27. The same day, MapQuest posted a map on X with the lake’s original name, and the caption “We’re not changing it.”

MapQuest’s stance saw them rewarded with a major spike in downloads, now more than 1.5 million in under a week. They remain the No.1 app overall on the U.S. and Canadian Apple App Store on Wednesday.
It's amazing how everybody love to lecture everybody that if you just stand up to a bully they'll back down because they’re cowards but seem to forget it almost every time when it comes to this piece of shit.

"But Xmastime", you say in the voice of Craig “Ironhead” Heyward from those soap commercials (RIP), "didn't you fucking try to explain this to people over 20 years ago???!!"

Sigh. Yes I did, faithful readers, YES I did: 

6) I’ve always said that if I was on The Apprentice, let’s face of it, the odds of you actually winning are fairly slim. BUT when you get fired, instead of genuflecting “Thank you King Trump, thank you!” and slinking off, I’ve always thought you should fucking flip out, cause a scene. “WHAT? YOU’RE firing me? FUCK THAT, I’M firing YOU, motherfucker!!!” and try to flip that table over. Because you KNOW there’s a million hotshots around the world that HATE Trump and when they see the clip of you telling T-rump to go fuck himself, they’ll hire you for $200,000/year just to hang out, smoke cigars and tell everyone how you told Trump to go fuck himself.

No comments: