Friday, October 09, 2026

Fab Four Friday (AND Marley!)

THIS POST DEDICATED TO MARLEY ON HIS BIRTHDAY, who of The Beatles' Get Back doc wrote:

There is not much more to be said about the documentary, save for the live-blogging of the first two episodes (third to follow) by Xmastime, which is the funniest, most engaging thing I’ve read all year.
We thank you, Marley! Happy birfday!! πŸ˜œπŸ•ΊπŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

I will now choose a line I like from each of the three episodes, since nobody gives a shit so many people have been clamoring for it, you're welcome very much!

FROM EPISODE 1:

Paul confronting John to ask him if he’s written any songs has all the warmth of a bill collector but without the entertaining threat of violence.

FROM EPISODE 2:
John Lennon can find the camera like an aging porn star.

FROM EPISODE 3:
After trying to get through The Long and Winding Road they’re all bitching about the sound in the room, to which I’d respectfully suggest that maybe the shitty sound in the room is The Long and Winding Road?

No comments: