Wednesday, October 07, 2026

Oh FFS CNN.

CNN rarely goes more than a week without yet another article about a farmer who repeatedly voted for Trump who once again, as always, finds themselves desperately trying to not lose their farm because of Trump’s stupidity and my question is, who exactly are these articles for? The farmers/fans of Trump who don’t dare read CNN because Dear Leader has demanded it’s “fake news”? Or me, who from the moment Trump descended on that golden escalator has implored people – including these farmers – to NOT vote for Trump? I’m trying not to do a big fat “I fucking told you so” but also believe we’re long past me pretending to 🤔; I’ve done all I can for these fuckers, I’m tired of pretending they’re somehow “more “American” than me & deserve chance after chance to be saved from running into traffic like a fucking toddler. Incredible.

No comments: