Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Osama Bush Laden

Am I dreaming, or did Bin Laden drop another one of his videotapes to the media the other day? Christ; just like whenever Bush opens his mouth now, did anyone even notice? I think we all know what this is heading towards. Bush and Bin Laden both know that without each other as foils, nobody really cares about either of them anymore. My prediction? They will turn into their own version of Bobby Thomson and Ralph Branca: foes who faced each other off into immortal history, and ended up being friends. I’m talking about doing Iraq War memorabilia shows, signing baseball-like cards they’ll have made up. They can host each other’s Comedy Central Roasts!!







"Hey, I wouldn't fuck this guy with Bea Arthur's dick!! Hiyoooooo!!! Love ya, good buddy!"

No comments: