Friday, May 15, 2009

LIKE GLENALLEN WALKEN, BUT SKINNY

Some of you may know Marley (my future CHIEF OF STAFF) from his comments over the years - he is a Republican who’s policy is based on the premise that “kill ‘em all, let God sort them out” is too soft. I’ve asked him to post here at Xmastime whenever he wants to, completely unedited by myself (unless of course he busts on...I can’t say it...John Edwards...sniff sniff)

It's not enough for Marley to always be right, I must always be wrong; there are few pleasures in my sad life equal to his slapping me around until I succumb "yeah....Eddie and the Cruisers II WAS better than Jaws!!!"

It'll be a nice change to have something other than "Bush sucks" here from time to time; plus I can promise you you'll be thoroughly entertained should he accept my offer.

Some classic Marley HERE.

1 comment:

BayonneMike said...

I think that's a great idea. Maybe you can pick a topic and go at mano y mano.