Thursday, March 25, 2010

things I suck at:

a lá Mamalizza

- lighting a match
- blowing my nose
- small talk
- swimming
- talking on the phone
- using the phrase "mutually exclusive"
- drinking/eating like a normal human being
- knowing how to greet  a woman when she walks into a room (stand up? peck on cheek? just hug? european double-kiss?wtf? stay frozen!)
- ironing
- shaving
- directions (my sense of direction is, in a word, "alarming")
- money
- succinctness (I never use one word when 100 will do. Or a thousand! Well, maybe 100. See what I did here?)
- depth perception (Air Force physical doc: ""ahhh...you ain't gonna be flying planes, are you?")
- walking backwards while carrying something
- adding hammer-ons while harmonizing suspended 9ths and minor 5ths (I'm kidding - I fucking rule at those)

3 comments:

mamalizza said...

when a woman walks in the room you should stand and give a peck on the cheek. a lil' grab ass always adds a certain je nes c'est pas.

mamalizza said...

ps- we have 3 things in common of things we suck at. maybe there's a learning annex workshop we can take.

Xmastime said...

je ne c'est pas!