Thursday, January 06, 2011

Trying to Forget My Generation

 Another way my generation sucks is our lack of quality assassinations. Look at the generations before us - you had the Golden Era of Assassinations, the 1960s, that had it all: JFK, MLK, and, just to show how badass they were, another Kennedy with RFK. Maybe you have to be monogram-ly friendly to be considered an assassination candidate? Then they got Sadat, they at least tried to get Reagan and they rotated on a weekly basis who got to try to pop Ford. Fucking hell. AND, just to show nobody was safe they blew five holes in the world's biggest rock star who was of all things a peace-loving hippy. Who the fuck do we have on our resume? A coupla rappers plugging each other? That's it? Come the fuck on. Do we HAVE to be such a bunch of fucking pussies? - XMASTIME

And on top of sucking at assassinations, we've dropped the ball on hardcore racism:
And today we have the guy shooting up the Holocaust museum, and he was 88 years old. 88!! Here's a guy that spent decades promoting white supremacy and violent racism, and at 88 he decided "fuck this, I can't wait for these young faggots, I'll do it myself." I mean, how fucking disappointed must he be in today's young white supremacists? If I see an old person standing on the train while I'm sitting I'm embarrassed - can you imagine finding out someone from the "Greatest Generation" has taken it upon himself to fulfill your extreme race-fueled violence duties cause you were on Level 12 of (insert whatever the fuck video game guys play)? Is this a wake-up call to this generation's race haters? Sure you're on the Stormfront message board, but can't you be doing MORE?

And now it looks like serial murderers are in a decline.

What the fuck? Is there ANYthing my generation can do right?  Do we have NO pride????!!!

No comments: