Thursday, March 02, 2006

Just When You’d Forgotten How to Hate the Russians…

THIS pops up. First we beat their asses at Lake Placid, then they turn around and try to kill the Pope? Commie bastards! I am officially announcing a boycott of scoring with any Ruskie ladies for the next 180 days. Helga, Inga, Heather, sorry but no Xmastime banging for 6 months. Don’t call, don’t write, don’t even use the plaster caster you made of my oversized, bordering on the absurdly large Irish-eyes-are-smiling cock. Sorry gals - maybe if you bastards had taken your beating at the hands of Team USA like men, we wouldn’t have this problem.

Of course, luckily for you broads I have no idea which countries are still Russian these days, so…chances are if you show up at my boudoir with a bucket of chicken, I’ll still do you. But my Catholic heart will not be into it. Course, I don’t fuck with my heart, so it will still be amazing/life-changing for you…I’m digressing here. What the fuck was I talking about? Oh yeah, fried chicken. I'm seriously thinking about using a combination of Stove-Top stuffing and taco seasoning on my next batch. I was thinking of incorporating tater tots, but I would like to live through this season of "The Real World: Key West", so I can't be irresponsible at this point in my life.

3 comments:

Julia ATX NYC said...

xmastime- if you make a batch of fried chicken tenderly coated in stove top and taco seasoning,\ I want to die with you. side of tater-tots anyone?

Anonymous said...

you learn to love em...NOT!

Anonymous said...

....you move to Brighton Beach."

HAVE A SCHNITZEL, OLEG.



Brighton Beach Avenue itself lies underneath the elevated subway tracks of the Q train. The surrounding area, nicknamed "Little Odessa", consists mostly of large multi-apartment buildings inhabited almost exclusively by the first and second generation of immigrants from the former Soviet Union (mostly, Ukraine and Belorussia, but also Russia itself). Pretty much the entire neighborhood is Russian-speaking.

The wooden boardwalk is apparently the place to go "for a walk", see and be seen, while Brighton Beach Avenue itself serves as a commercial hub.

A very strange and amusing neighborhood, equally foreign both to Americans and to Russians hailing from Moscow or St.Petersburg