Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Moment

The last few hours have been hard on me. Everyone's screaming at me that now I have to dump Britney from the top spot. everyone's aghast I'm even contemplating otherwise.

But.

Fact is, Britney needs me now more than ever. I made a commitment: she has until June 1 to get her act together, and I mean it. Unless she gets back with K-Fed, I am willing to walk WITH Britney though this particularly rough patch. Hey, she got her head shaved. Weird? Yes. But it'll grow back. The hair will grow back, the weight will come off and she will come out of this haze. And when she does? She'll know that Xmastime was here for her; not only during the glitzy $$$ "record my demo" days, but at her nadir. I will wait, I will give her the most of my compassion and hope for the best.

"we met, we lived and dear we loved" - Hank Williams' suicide note.
XMASTIME

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hank didn't commit suicide. Hank committed booze and pillsicide.

Lookin' similar for your celeb child bride to be. At least we know that Britney has no hair ANYWHERE on her body.

Call her up Xmastime, maybe she'll let you put one of her cigarettes out on her back.

Anonymous said...

She only did that so the wigs will fit more snuggly. I was reading somewhere that someone noticed what they thought was a growth on her scalp was actually her over treated hair bunned up under a wig. So when it grows out it will be nice and healthy and by then she will have lost the baby fat, out of rehab. Just hang on....