Thursday, September 13, 2007

Idiot Boxed

Well, one thing we know about Dubya’s speech tonite is it will prolly set a record for eye-rolling, as he wows us with how much the Surge has kicked ass. I haven’t checked on the over/unders for how many times he throws out his 4 or 5 patented terror phrases, but I’m guessing a high number. And hopefully he doesn’t go longer than 10 seconds between reminders of how desperately terrorists are trying to claw over the ocean and blow us up. It will be, as always, entertaining.

I was listening to my bff Rush Limbaugh yesterday and he went on and on about how ASTOUNDED, BEWILDERED AND AGHAST he was at the Democrats not doing cartwheels and fighting each other to give Petraeus a blowjob during his “report” that the Surge was almost, kind of, in an incredibly small way, working. First of all, anyone who can listen to any of this bullshit and lend credence to it after 6 years of flat-out lies, well, then, you’re a fucking idiot. But even if we are to assume the Surge was a small success, why am I supposed to be so fucking thrilled about it? To me, this is like someone coming over and burning my house down to the ground, then laying a single brick down in it’s place and then being incredulous that I wasn’t doing backflips and baking pies to thank him. Hey, thanks for the brick to rebuild with, but maybe you shouldn’t have burned my house down in the first place, dipshit.

No comments: