Thursday, September 13, 2007

Whole in the Head?

I was walking through Manhattan yesterday and I came upon a Whole Foods, which I had never visited before. I love grocery stores, so I thought I’d check out what the fuss was about. But the one thing I noticed is that the door to enter the store was automatic, while the door to leave the store you had to open yourself. Isn’t that backwards; wouldn’t one assume that as I’m entering the store my hands would be more empty than when I leave since I would, presumably, then be carrying grocery bags? Wtf?

3 comments:

Angelissima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xmastime said...

free in-house putt-putt tourney?

Gina said...

Are you positive it wasn't automatic? Go back and check again, please. That just doesn't seem fair. To the door.