Friday, September 21, 2007

This Is What It's Come To?

This morning I wake up and just kinda lie in bed, moseying through my mind as I’m want to do. I got a few minutes before I gotta get up to shower and begin yet another brilliant, bettering society day. All of a sudden I think of a girl I know and think ooooohhh……wanna fantasize about her for a bit. NOT beat off, just kinda fantasize a bit. But I’m looking at my clock and I start thinking I dunno, can I squeeze in a nice scenario in only 6 minutes? I dunno, I dunno…so instead of just saying fuck it and dreaming about being with this girl, I waste four of the six minutes debating whether or not I have enough time to do so. Which means, needless to say, I had to abort with only two minutes left. What the fuck is this? Is this what it's come to; I can't even dream about chicks anymore? grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

No comments: