Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Girardi

"You'd tell him how to do things, and he'd do them, no matter what," Rodgers says. Rodgers believed that air conditioning was damaging to young arms, and so were drafts, so he instructed Girardi to cover his right arm with a tube sock and sleep in warm or hot air, even in the summer heat in Illinois. Girardi complied, much to the dismay of the family.

"His mother told me the whole house was hot because of me, but Joe kept doing it all the way through school and never had a sore arm," Rodgers says.

Yeah. Let me tell you something. Jesus Christ could knock on my door and tell me that if I kept the air conditioning off my boy would grow up to play for the Yankees and guess what? Hell no. Stocking shelves for the local Little Sue will hafta do for him. Eff that!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

today's nangulance: awesomest/funniest blogger in the world XMASTIME keeps writing about SPORTS thus making me wonder what the fuck a "girardi" is when i see his blog.

sports = BORING

so keep with the awesome stuff already! like the slang for vagina terms you slip in everywhere. (slip in? get it?)