Monday, November 12, 2007

Fatty McPhatterson

Some of you may recall that back in May I started a new life - exercise along with a severe change of eating habits. I immediately lost 25 pounds. I felt great, energetic and, more importantly, was fascinated to learn that I could eat like a normal person and actually survive - nay, thrive. I was psyched - on my way to my goal of being under 200 lbs, super-healthy and, obviously, beating the ladies off with a stick instead of merely beating off.

The my birthday hit. Well, I said, it's a special weekend, I'll indulge. Then it was a trip down south. Then it was the beach. I kept giving myself allowances til there I was, right where I was before I started my program - knee deep in egg foo young and beer, wondering why the fuck Neil Diamond was in the room. Depressing. I somehow haven't put ALL the weight back on, but I'm pretty much right back to where I was.

Changes today though. Going back to my program - all fruits and vegetables and chicken and working out every day. Gonna be a grind but gotta do it again. While I failed the first time, at least I know in my mind that it's at least POSSIBLE for me to do it; at least I can remember how good I felt during that stretch and try to get back to it.

FOR THE NEXT THIRTY DAYS I WILL NOT HAVE:
- fast food
- beer
- soda
- white bread
- chinese food

So there you have it. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Gina said...

you should write children's books!! Yes!