Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Pussy Hurts!!!

I’ve about had it with teams crying re: the Patriots running up the score on teams. This is the NFL. A league that has spent the last 20 years working ceaselessly to make sure there is as much parity as (annoyingly so) possible. Yeah, the Pats prolly have more talent than you. Maybe instead of turning your nose up at Randy Moss’ “attitude” you should’ve thought “you know what, we could use a game-breaking Hall of Famer on this team.” It’s the NFL – it’s not like the Patriots are playing Southwest Alaskan State Teaching College. So quit fucking whining. If I was Joe Gibbs I’d be furious at the Redskin who cried to Belichick about beating the shit outta them. Embarrassing. You’re in the NFL, and you want the other team to patronize you by playing with sock puppets instead of playing hard? And I’ll tell you another thing: this will, of course, come back to haunt Belichick. The time will come when the tables are turned. But when they do, you shut your fucking mouth and remember when you got YOUR ass handed to you. Shake his hand at the 50, move on. And if the next time the Skins play the Pats they squeak out a 20-17 win and I see that player hooting and hollering into the camera that they “beat the Pats’ asses” I’m gonna have a coronary. Which I probably will anyway, but still. Quit fucking whining. I don't just mean the Skins, I mean everyone. Enough. Figure out a way to beat them, whatever. But enough of the whining. These teams are starting to sound like a Cub Scout whose hat is being thrown around by the big kids on the bus. Wah. Wah. Wah.

1 comment:

Rambler said...

can't wait until Bill B. explains why the Pats went for it on fourth and 25 from their own 19 leading the Jets 103-0 with three minutes left in the game.