Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We're Talking about...Practice? PRACTICE??!!

Boy, if you’re Knicks hater like me these are the glory days, aren’t they? We’ve got it all: the most hated coach in the world, an unwatchable awful team, a nice sex scandal to keeps things popping during downtime, the star player screaming that he’s got shit to blackmail the coach on if he don’t start, and on and on and on. And they’re still prolly paying Allen Houston $45M/month.

But what cracks me up is the other day, when Isiah had enough! Wanted to teach them a lesson! And….kicked them outta practice. What? Oh, I’m sure there was an emotional meeting in the locker room “oh no guys, what are we gonna do!?!??! We gotta play our hearts out for Coach! I’m scared!!! Who let Neil Diamond in the locker room?!?!?!” I’m guessing it went more like “no practice? Cool. I’m gonna go buy an Porsche on the way to Flashdancers.” Fucking Christ. Our football coach tried that on us in high school, and we were like “really? Thanks!!” And then did what all enterprising, energetic young men did back then: sat around the Burger King for three hours. I think one of us ate a plastic flower. For us to be shocked! Right on! Go get em Zeke! about this is ridiculous. But man. I feel about Isiah like I do Guiliani: keep him in there as long as possible, the unintentional comedy is just too good.











"No practice! Go grab me a stack of singles!!"

No comments: