Tuesday, February 19, 2008

First Hour of Idol Tonite

Are you kidding me? Are these people trying to put me to sleep? Each one more boring than the other – how the FUCK does someone decide “you know what, lemme take In the Midnight Hour and dull it down so people start thinking about their laundry? Hmm.” Talk about 6 dudes who walked into their big opportunity and decided to punt away. I haven’t seen this much choking since Monsters of Cock XXIII. Or, as I call it, Hey Look, Xmastime Has a Hidden Camera.

Though I do like how they make all the other dudes stand on the balcony and pretend they’re “into” whomever’s singing at the time. Right. About as believable as…hey, can we replace the phrase “you don’t have a leg to stand on” with “Heather Mills”? “I’d love to believe you Randy, but right now your heather mills, dude. Damn.”

No comments: