Friday, March 07, 2008

Because You Gotta Have Goals

This is pretty funny.

A few years back I had this same idea; my buddy Dave and I joked about recording an album and then just sticking on the titles from Marah's Kids in Philly and naming it Let's Cut the Crap and Float Away with the Kids in Philly. Heady times. At least I still can record my "Album of Iconic Titles." I record an album, whatever the songs themselves may be, and then just make all the titles names of songs that are already ridiculously iconic and timestamped into the planet's brains. It might look like this:

1) She Loves You
2) Like a Rolling Stone
3) Blue Suede Shoes
4) Like a Virgin
5) Louie Louie
6) Paradise by the Dashboard Light
7) Born in the USA
8) Smells Like Teen Spirit
9) Stop! In the Name of Love
10) Jailhouse Rock
11) Oops! I Did It Again
12) Star Bangled Banner (Hendrix live at Woodstock)

You get the idea. Time for me to knock this fucker out before someone else does!!!

No comments: