Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Manny Tapes

I try to set an example for the boy and not have the tv on at all during the day. Oh believe me, when he's napping I'm whacking off to Gordon at noon; but I try to be responsible and keep the tv off while he's up. But just recently I've noticed that he seems to eat more if the tv's on. The boy does a lot of things well, but eating isn't one of em, if he eats enough to fill a cavity most meals I'm pleasantly surprised. But if the tv's on, he's more apt to sit in his chair, and as he's watching he doesn't even notice that he's shoving food in his mouf. Yeah yeah I know, anytime he's kinda staring at the boob tube it's not good, but if 20 minutes of tv equals half a grilled cheese and a mini-bowl of peas and green beans, then that wins.













"Hahaha! Gotdam, you must watch tv all day, you fat fuck!!!"

No comments: