Monday, May 05, 2008

Annoyed. With a Side of Rice.

Why am I holding a plate in my hand that reads "NOT SAFE FOR MICROWAVE"? Wtf? It's 2008; I'd think that like there being an angry black man in the cast of The Real World every year, we'd be able to take microwavable plates for granted by now. But no, I guess I gotta fucking check every time. Same with Chinese food that gets delivered. They KNOW prolly half of the stuff gets put in the fridge as leftovers to be reheated later on, but they're not happy unless it's in some sort of aluminum tray, or with some stapes you gotta fucking pull out of styrofoam so you can't just stuck the thing in the microwave. For fuck's sake, the Chinese invented gunpowder, firecrackers and the compass but can't come up with anything other than the fucking metal handles on their takeout boxes? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!

No comments: