Sunday, May 25, 2008

Brody..Call Me!

I find the fact that Brody Jenner, at the age of 24, refers to himself as a "kid" very interesting. Almost as interesting as the fact that I saw a headline that said "Brody Jenner is Respectful to Women" and thought well, of course I need to click on this and read the article. Hmm. (My next "interest"? ballsonmyface.)

I've said it many times on these pages: no one is more immature than me. I have the mind and emotional wherewithal of a twelve year-old. Yet while I shake my head at what a fucking child I am, I would never refer to myself in public as a "kid." A guy maybe. A man, depending on the context/tone. But even back when I was a 24 year-old, I knew that while I ACTED like a kid, I wasn't SUPPOSED to act like a kid. Certainly not supposed to be okay with being young and irresponsible. Maybe 24 really is the new 14. Hopefully 36 will be the new getslaideveryday.

No comments: