Monday, May 12, 2008

Jizz, MSG and College


I got sucked into this stupid show Millionaire Matchmaker this afternoon because I got a lil crush on the host, this chick. I've noticed I'm into chicks who look like they got cum on their lips. So so far we know I'm looking for a woman who 1) has a horse face and 2) looks like she's got jizz on her face. Great.

Anyway, she's trying to set some dude up, and she's barking at him cause he's just a "playa," going through strippers one after another and never finding the mate he claims he wants. Finally she says to him

"These women you're with are like Chinese food: they're fine for the moment, but 24 hours later you're hungry again!"

I'm sorry? 24 hours? Is that what my weight problem is - are we only supposed to be eating once a day?? Wtf!

Malaprop-esque, I suppose. Made me think of this idiot.

1 comment:

Gina said...

how do you feel about a mild case of rosacea?