Saturday, May 17, 2008

The New Me!!!

Just got back my first-ever organic shopping trip. I wanted to go to the Farmer's Market, but I have the fucking gout again and so I had to settle for Topps cause it's closeby. Shopping for organic food with the gout...bit like realizing mid-shit you're outta toilet paper, n'est pas?

$33 for not a lot of food...though about $9 of it was a whole chicken, so that's not bad. I also got oatmeal, Bear Naked granola, apples, strawberries, corn, salad dressing and...I guess that's it. Will pile up on vegetables when I can limp to a market.

Just had some of the Bear Naked, not bad. I like that it's chunky, shit's in big clusters. I saw these guys on the Food Network a few years ago, had a soft spot for them for some reason. Scrappy kids! I thought. Course now I find out they just sold the company about $100M. Ah well. Was still good.

The New Me!!!

No comments: