Friday, May 16, 2008

The WC...Indeed.



What the fuck...everytime I pass by White Castle they're blammering all over about some new fucking sandwich they've come up with. What? People can barely stomach the shit burgers you're famous for; who're the wizards in the lab coming up with this shit every few months? Chicken sandwich, chicken jalepeno sandwich, fish nibblers, clam muffalettas and almond grenadine raspberry nibblers. Who's in the boardroom pushing for this shit? New chicken ITALIANO!! Yes, I'm sure it's EXACTLY like you'd get at fucking Bamonte's. Hmm. I'm thinking "burn victim parts with ketchup, 99 cents please." I love that they put "for a limited time" in the ad. Oh no!!! Better hurry up and get there before they're all snatched up and you have nothing else to eat on the toilet!!!! Camon White Castle, save your fucking money with all this experimenting crap. Hey, if I'm in a fucking White Castle, guess what? I'm already shitfaced!! Just gimme a sack of your rat-fur burgers with jizz-cheese and let me get the fuck outta there. Camon. Enough!!!

No comments: