Thursday, June 12, 2008

Power Play!

Boy, that Katherine Heigl sure is a sweetie, isn't she? She's declined to allow herself to be considered for an Emmy this year.

"I did not feel that I was given the material this season to warrant an Emmy nomination and in an effort to maintain the integrity of the academy organization"

Hmm. Some people may see this and think "wow, so honest! what a great person of integrity! wow!!" Though I imagine the people with actual brains inside their skulls might think "why doesn't she just get a t-shirt that says BOY, DO MY WRITERS SUCK! CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW AWFUL THEY ARE? WOW THEY SUCK!! I AM WAY TOO GOOD FOR THEM!!

CLASSY!!!! But hey, she does kinda have all the leverage, right? I mean where the fuck will the industry EVER find a good-looking blonde chick with a hot body that can speak English? Gee, certainly not Hollywood or LA!!






Well played, Katherine! You're a GENIUS!!

No comments: