Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Whatshisname

Amy Winehouse’s husband gets 27 months in jail for beating up some bar manager.

First of all: if you held a gun to my head, I don’t think I could get the name of Winehouse’s husband correct. Civil-Blake Fielder? Fielder Blake-Civil? I never get it right. But then I also don’t have a reason to get out of fucking bed in the morning, so maybe I should only devote so much time on this dilemma.


But my real question is, who the FUCK could possibly get beat up by this dude? What the fuck? Dude weighs 11 pounds!! Unless your name is Stephen Hawking, I cannot believe this little faggot could push you around. And then to admit it? Really? Why not call up the cops and have your Raggedy Ann doll arrested? Unreal. Almost makes me ashamed to be a Brit-loving celeb.

No comments: