Friday, September 19, 2008

Those Funny Republicans

You may have your reasons for voting McCain. I will respect that. But don't tell me "Country First!" is one of them. It's amazing to me that the same group that barks out "Patriotism!!" and "Country First!!" are the same ones looking to keep things exactly as they are. Amazing. To me, this is like going to the town meeting re: the firing of the local high school football coach and insisting he keep his job even though he's done nothing but lose every game, and has made sure his players have failed all their classes and covered up all their date rapes as well. To me, nothing says "Fuck you, America" like a vote for McPalinstan. And no matter their lame bromides and chest-thumping, nobody has been able to make me think otherwise.

No comments: