Monday, October 13, 2008

Essex Trojans 2008

I previously mentioned my high school's determination to wipe my memory from the trophy cases HERE.
"We will win every single game we play after Xmastime has left the playing field, therein reminding him of what a truly crappy player he was. And, to rub his nose in it, these games won't even be remotely close. This shall be from the day he graduated to infinity. And if we get the chance we will make out with his high school girlfriend, too."
And now I gotta see THIS, how the team is doing.



FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! 368 points? In 7 games??? I just checked out my yearbooks - in our most prolific year when I played we scored 98 points...in 10 games!!

And hell, to be honest, I don't know how we scored 98. Probably a hopeful misprint from the yearbook staff.

53 points a game? Hey, at what point do you cross the line over to "assholes"? ;)

No comments: