Thursday, October 30, 2008

Guest Post: THEODORE!


Exxon Mobil posts biggest US quarterly profit ever - $14.83B



HA! All you liberal tree-hugging surrender monkeys can suck a bag of rocks. All your crying about the economy, your fucking boo-hooing about the price of gas and looky here - SOMEone is making money at a record pace! Quit crying for government handouts, pull yourselves up by the bootstraps and make something of yourself, for fuck's sake!! Hell, I bet next quarter we'll be reading about Exxon making an even BIGGER profit - all while you're curling up in the fetal position waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh "I can't buy gas! wwaaaaaaaaahhhh I gotta work two jobs, I'm losing my house!"

Quit feeling sorry for yourself, and think "hey, if Exxon can make $1907 profit every second of the day, why can't I?" It's called free-market capitalism, for chrissake.

MCCAIN IN 5 DAYS YOU BIG PUSSIES,
THEODORE

No comments: