Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jesus Christ

I'm sure there are plenty of right-wing, evangelical christians out there doing great works for people. Certainly more than me, sitting here wiping Cheetos dust off myself watching I Love the 80's: 1982

But when you are represented at yet another McKKKain Rally by a Rev. Arnold Conrad, who says something like this:
"And Lord, I pray that you would guard your own reputation, because they're going to think that their god is bigger than you, if that happens. So I pray that you will step forward and honor your own name with all that happens between now and Election Day," he said.

then I'm sorry, but you look like a fucking idiot.

Mukluks tip: Sully.

Article HERE.

UPDATE: Yes, I'm aware that even though you may champion such evangelical thinking you may not agree EXACTLY with what Conrad said in the quote above. So don't bore me with any "he doesn't speak for us" nonsense (even though his comments still make you look stupid.) But I am VERY interested in hearing from somebody who DOES agree with him word for word, who would actually defend his statements. Let's hear from you!

1 comment:

Kiko Jones said...

Regardless of who he represents, that is one incoherent statement.