Wednesday, October 01, 2008

VP Debate

To me, there's no possible way Biden can win the debate tomorriw night. If he brings up facts and figures to refute Palin, we'll get the "oh, he knows things, he's an insider! He can read; an elitist!!!" Or, of course, if he corrects her or goes agains her in anyway he will be a "bully." Cause it's of course times like these when women aren't equal to me (ie when it's convenient.)

To me, he's gotta do one of two things, and anything in between is futility. Either show up and don't say a word - bring a book, even. Don't speak. Or go WAAAAAY over the top the other way.

IFILL: Senator, what do you think about what Gov. Palin just said?
BIDEN; Well Gwen, obviously I think she's a fucking idiot.
IFILL: Excuse me?
BIDEN; Gwen, she's a stupid whore. I mean, look at her.
Palin: Now hold on a -
BIDEN; And you need to shut the fuck up, bitch. Go blow a moose, you ragged-out Tina Fey wanna be whhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooore! (last part standing on desk, whoofing to crowd a la Arsenio Hall show.)

Etec etc. Anything in between, total failure.

No comments: