Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Corporate Bathroom

The bathroom on the floor of the office I work has a security code you hafta know and enter to open the door. Which is funny, cause once the door is pushed open it automatically swings open and then stays that way for about 45 seconds. There's been times when I've walked in, pissed, and then walked out before the door had shut itself. It's Star Wars/CIA/Mission Impossible-based security technology is very effective...unless, you know, anybody in the world actually uses the bathroom, after which a snail that just ate a warm milk and turkey Blizzard from Dairy Queen would have time to walk in after you. Yes, I'm sure any master criminal that has slipped into the building wishing to mug me while I curl some pipe will be completely baffled and give up in the hallway. Hmm.

No comments: