Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Next Career

Holy shit! I've spent the last 20 years moaning and groaning about winning a measly four games in my entire varsity football career - but now it looks like I'll have another chance at glory!!!!!! Why not?...yeah, my competition might be slightly more than half my age, and twice as fast and muscular as I ever was, but you don't think this old dog has some tricks up his sleeve? Camon. For instance, only I could throw off the timing of these NFL cornerbacks. They're used to the ball being hiked and BAM! dude blowing by them. Only I can have the cornerback thinking' "ahhhh...is he running? Has he released from the snap?...what the hell is going on here...?" And in terms of trash-talking the defense and throwing them off their game, someone saying "I fucked your mother!" could have more of an impact if they are indeed as old as that person's mother, no?

I'm doing this.

No comments: