Saturday, March 21, 2009

Least of the Big Least

I'm biased cause I hate the Big East, and I'm prolly partly needling Big East-loving Op, but you people are dreaming if you think Pitt, one of the all-time underachieving teams in history, is gonna do shit in the tournament. Please. Pitt has as much chance of getting to the Final Four as I do drawing Gisele Bundchen's pussy from memory. Camon.

UPDATE: I just checked my tourney pool standings, and I am third to last. Right now I am ahead of only two people: one person who thought you're only supposed to fill the bracket out one week at a time, and another who completely forgot to fill theirs in. So. While I stand behind what I said about Pit, I do believe in full disclosure. Cough.

3 comments:

Nerdhappy said...

You're overlooking something very important: Which state currently owns both the Super Bowl AND World Series trophies? Ya feel me dawg?

PS+ LOL:
"one person who thought you're only supposed to fill the bracket out one week at a time"

Xmastime said...

hmm. true. and in 1979 PA won the SB & WS. and Penn got whupped in the Final Four. course, least they made it to the FF...unlike anyone from the Big East this year! :)

Nerdhappy said...

I have Louisville Memphis vs Pitt Syracuse in my F4, which in a way is East vs Easter. Maybe some teams from outside "God's Coast" will show up for the F4, but I doubt it.