Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Must-Titty TV

In more tv news, I see that Audrina from some other steaming pile of shit about 12-lb girls making each other cry in between plastic surgeries The Hills is getting her own show. Great. I guess we'll be treated to 30 minutes of her sitting on a couch talking about how when she's sad she eats barrels of ice cream while wondering if she'll get a boyfriend. Awesome.

And the fucking show is gonna be on MTV? Oh camon, what's the fucking point? The only reason anybody's gonna be watching this piece of shit is to hope we get a shot of her awesome titties falling out of her shirt. So put the fucking thing on HBO!!! Put it on HBO, and have episodes like "Audrina pays elves to come over and shave her pussy," or "Audrina shits in a bag" etc. For fuck's sake.






"Hi!!! This week's episode was going to be about class warfare and my thoughts on global capitalization, but instead I'm gonna lick my own titties for 30 minutes!!"

No comments: