Friday, March 27, 2009

Xmastime: The Duets Series

Some of you know that I play guitar and sing in a band, and while I'd hardly call myself a "singer," I guess I'm just outrageously talented and will soon be shitting Benjamins on your face humbled to be able to share this small gift from God. So I decided hey, why not put together a string of duets, a la the absurdly less talented than me, musically as well as in the field of ass 'n crafts Frank Sinatra? I figure I'll get together with other whippits-addicted pussy hounds instruments of the Lord and record some songs.

For my first track, I called in the great Will Croxton from DT and the Shakes, and we knocked out You Can't Hurry Love, which you can hear below. I was gonna do a video, but just an MP3 makes things go quicker vis-a-vis the getting this shit done so I can go out and roofie some trim uploading of the music.

Any of you out there that wanna be a part of this series, please send an mp3 of yourself singing whichever song you wanna do. Due to whether or not you have a big rack and don't really mind fucking complete strangers what I'm sure will be a large number of entries, I can't guarantee you I'll choose you, but why not give it a shot? Thanks for listening!

You Cant Hurry Love.mp3 - WWTA

No comments: