Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Amazing (Surprise)

Many times I've mentioned the Republicans needing to change what they should consider to be "scary liberal," including yesterday I wrote the following HERE:
One thing "Conservatives" might wanna think of doing is moving the goalposts on what they deem to be "liberal" (Republicanese of course for "radical.) It's not 1955 anymore, thinking that marijuana should be legal or gays can get married or everyone should have healthcare are not things that get you put in the loony bin anymore. Most people are not necessarily cheerleading to go back to the Stone Age and would prefer cautious progressivism. As a matter of fact, I would think most people would consider wanting to live as if it's 1955 to be a lot more "radical" than wanting to live like it's 2010.

And then today we see THIS.

I continue to await my offer for a job from the GOP.

No comments: