Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pyraminx


This NOVA episode on how the Egyptians erected the ancient obelisks might be fascinating if you're not me; anytime a group of engineers get together to figure something out I'm usually bored silly, since about 30 seconds in I've figured out how to accomplish whatever it is they're working on, and I spend the rest of the time going "duh, professor!" while scratching my huge balls. But you might enjoy.

My only beef is that while they show how it COULD have been done, they still don't seem to know for sure how it WAS done. Also, they didn't really take into account how expendable the lives were of the thousands of men whom the Egyptians used were, which might have been an actual factor (so I would think.)

No word as of yet re: what methods the Kardashian sisters (minus the scary, grizzly one of course) are going to use to do the same with my dick. I'm hoping no ropes.

No comments: