Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thoughts....by Moi

1) The dogs stuff ("squirrel!") in UP cracked me up.
2) I saw the grape soda badge coming, but was still awesome (sorry you missed it out in the hallway Mamalizza!!!!)
3) I could listen to Ken Singleton all day.
4) Still waiting for those "there's no beauracracy in healthcare today, my insurance people were AMAZING!! stories from 2 days ago.
5) I can't imagine I'll see a performance better than Robert Downey, Jr in Tropic Thunder within the next year or two. Or longer. Dying.
6) If Sarah Palin is dumb enough to get into a pissing match with David Letterman, then does SHE hafta be the one to say stuff like:
Gov. Palin pushed back at Letterman again this morning, issuing a statement via Palin PAC spokesperson Meghan Stapelton. "The Palins have no intention of providing a ratings boost for David Letterman by appearing on his show," Stapelton said in an email to ABC News. "Plus, it would be wise to keep Willow away from David Letterman."

It's one thing to say "fuck him, he's an asshole." Better to say nothing at all. But why would you re-introduce one of your kids back into the discussion? Especially with a line that could be read to insinuate "cause you know, just like with the other one, if she gets anywhere close to a man she'll probably fuck him"? Whhhhaaaaaaat??!
7) We went to the NYC Transit Museum today, which reminded me of my OFFER FOR THE LADIES. Incredibly, months later, I am still single. I know, I know...I KNOW! Weird!!!!
8) I dig the newest Big Mac jingle.

No comments: