Wednesday, July 08, 2009

A New Low

This morning I woke up and started thinking how awesome it would be if this hot friend of mine gave me a handjob. Oh man, I thought, that'd be awesome!

How sad is this? Slamming hot fuck, her bent over the back of her couch? Nah. Blowjob in a movie theater? No thanks! I'll take the one thing I can do myself. With some exotic stranger, some model from the pages of InTouch? Nah. Just some friend jerking me off; probably while excitedly talking about The Real Housewives or some shit. Sigh. Fucking hell. After a year of this, do I get to call myself a fantasy virgin?

2 comments:

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

maybe you can work in the fact that it's the best she's had all year; better yet, that she really cares about you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArxmoU4ouNA