Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vending Machines

I get flustered if I'm at the vending machine and my dollar keeps getting spit back out and there's a hot chick watching. I don't know why; I mean, it's not like having a credit card rejected - she can see that I HAVE a dollar, it's just getting spit back out. I'll try once, twice tops, and if she's still standing there looking I'll just shrug my shoulders, make some outrageously amazingly witty remark and then leave...down the hallway so I can spy when she's left the café so I can go back in and try again. Wtf? Do I honestly think she's like "yeah, he was 900lbs overweight, his hair looks like an afro threw up and he smells like dickcheese...but I was gonna drag him into the bathroom for a quick fuck until I saw that thing with the dollar bill in the machine. I mean, rejected? Really? Wtf - what a loser!! and I'm into anal today!!!!!"

Fucking hell. What the fuck is wrong with me?

No comments: