Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hmm. Riiiiiiiight.

You can talk about the laws in Arizona, and you can talk about the Constitution, and you can tell me it would later be deemed unlawful arrest etc etc. But I'd love to hear from anybody who honestly believes that if at an event with President Bush someone had shown up with a rifle, that person wouldn't have been hauled away with extreme force and arrested. I'd like to hear from anyone who honestly believes that person would be applauded for exercising their rights. I'll be waiting right here.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Does it have to be a nobody with a rifle or could it be Ted Nugent with Charlie Daniels on the fiddle? Cause I think these two could pull it off.

Anonymous said...

Here's some commentary on just that subject:
http://tinyurl.com/l7df4n