Monday, August 24, 2009

Pigpen

Speaking of Pigpen, I just remembered I had wondered about him before HERE.
7) But what the fuck IS up with Pig Pen? Here’s a kid walking around encased in a cloud of filth and dirt. Great. How fast would his fucking parents get thrown in jail by social services today? But, more importantly, what does this asshole have going on that’s so great that he’s friends with everybody even though he’s basically a moving sewer? Wouldn’t it be great if it turns out he’s like "Fuck it, I got a 14-inch dick, I ain’t bathing. Suck it, bitches!" Or maybe he’s the one with the blow? The perrenial ‘heads-up 7-up’ champion?
I had other Peanuts stuff in that post; all overshadowed by one of my favorite Xmastime moments of all time:
6) And speaking of black people. How come I’ve never met a black guy that’s scared of me, yet every one I’ve ever known or seen is terrified of dogs? What’s this all about?

HIYOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :)

Well. And of course:
3) Yes, I was tempted to come up with a million titles, like "No, She’s Really Dead, Charlie Brown!" or "Who Called Franklin a N---er?"….but that’s prolly been done a million times, so lets move on.

1 comment:

Kiko Jones said...

Re: #6: You have yet to meet Michael Vick and his crowd, huh?