Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Malpractice

I mentioned tort reform HERE, and threw in a saucy picture of some whore with big titties for your own pleasure.

To me offering tort reform is a no-brainer; if the Republicans are serious that this is a real sticking point and could be the difference in passing a good bill, this would seem to be a fairly easy one to compromise with. Which it looks like Obama may do. Of course, the real test will be if after months of demanding it the Republicans will still say "No!!" once Obama offers it. WHICH I thought had already happened, but I guess not, my brain's a little fuzzy here.

And I read One L years ago, so I know what the fuck I'm talking about.



Hey, that's what I say whenever Brownies come around selling cookies. "Look inside (my elastic stretch velvet sweatpants!" (cough.)

No comments: